Like most free mobile games, Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery free mobile game runs on an energy system. Every action in the game requires a certain amount of energy from your energy meter, and when you run out, you’re left waiting for the energy meter to fill back up to continue on with the story.
That’s why it’s important to know about these 8 FREE ENERGY locations in Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery free mobile game:
Free energy is available every 6 hours at these locations:
- East Towers: First blank portrait
- West Towers: Second portrait
- Dungeons: House Elf
- Castle Grounds: Stick on the ground
- Lower Floor – East: Stack of books on the bench
- Lower Floor – West: Torch to the right of the Great Hall.
- Lower floor – West: The second knight holding a sword to the right of the great hall swaps the sword with a shield and gives you a energy sphere. (Update: This location may not be accurate anymore, we’re hearing reports that only the torch is working.)
- Lower floor – West: Try tapping the knight to the left of the knight described above to get another free energy. (Update: This location may not be accurate anymore, we’re hearing reports that only the torch is working.)
Have you found any other locations with free energy yet? Share them in the comments below and we’ll get them added!
Categories: HP Hogwarts Mystery Guides