The global launch of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery is April 25th (tomorrow), and it’s almost time to pack your bags and board the train to Hogwarts! Before you do though, there’s some important things to be made aware of.
- Link your account: This is most important. Link your Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery game to Facebook right away to save your progress. No one wants to lose weeks or months worth of progress.
- Prepare for Server Downtime: Server stability has been great so far, but tomorrow, EVERYONE comes in. I don’t think I’ve been a part of a huge mobile game launch that hasn’t had some sort of server issues around launch day, and I expect this will be no different. If the servers go down, come visit us in the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Discord (but you should be here anyways, we’re cool.)
- Know where FREE ENERGY is: The game is quite energy heavy – so, get a leg up on everyone else and know where to get FREE energy in Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery every 6 hours.
- Know your Wand Choices: This guide will help you get the wand you want in Chapter 1 of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery.
- Visit the HP Hogwarts Mystery Reddit and the HP Hogwarts Mystery Discord: If you haven’t been a part of a mobile game launch before, the reddit community is usually a cool place to be a part of, so I expect the same here. Also, Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Discord (again, we’re cool, promise.)
- Rest: It is very easy to become super obsessed with clearing through the game as fast as you can, even with the energy limitations. Take breaks and enjoy the story. It’s okay to not finish the current content in the first week, month, etc. Take it at a pace you’re comfortable with so you don’t get burnt out.
Are you ready?! See you tomorrow!
Categories: HP Hogwarts Mystery Guides